1511 hwy 67 Carrabelle FL 32322
MARTIN MARINE was founded in Tel-aviv Israel in 1979. MARTIN MARINE is a professional service company!
We specialize in sail boat rigging, refrigeration, air conditioning, electricity, installation of electronics, engine mechanics, wooden kayak and SUP board building, swimming instruction and sailing instruction.
MARTIN MARINE is a family-owned and operated business located in Carrabelle, FL. Since our company re-opened its doors in Carrabelle in 2006, we’ve treated every customer like they were a part of our family. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services are the best, and come with a personal touch.
Interested in learning more?
For the past 33 years I have sailed extensively on both sailing and power yachts. In that time, I have delivered boats, provided sailing instruction, and acted
as both skipper and charter boat captain. From 2004 - 2006, I covered more than 10,000 miles sailing with my wife on our boat, "Aluchio." I have 33 years
of experience in intensive boat repair and maintenance. I have yet to encounter a problem on a boat that I could not solve.
Below are listed a sampling of some my projects:
1. Commissioned/rigged a Lurse 45-foot deep sea fishing boat - Camaroon 2004
2. Manager of after-sales service department which commissioned/rigged new yachts for Tashoot, the Beneteau Yacht dealer - Herzelia, Israel
2000 - 2004
3. Commissioned/rigged Carver motor yachts for the Israeli dealer. Tel Aviv, Israel 1995-2000
4. Consultant to the owner of the “Ilush” a President 545 motor yacht - advised on all specifications, placed order with the factory and
commissioned/rigged the boat. Taiwan 1992 - 1993
5. Repowered 54’ motor yacht ( 2 MAN 680 hp ) Israel 1995
6. Performed complete renovation of the “Lisa” a 16.5 meter Baglietto including changing the hull panels and coating the bilge with epoxy & fibers.
Tel-Aviv, Israel 1987 – 1989
7. Preformed complete renovation of the “Twist” a 36’ power boat, rebuilt the interior from bare
hull to a luxury yacht (repowered engines (2) changed over from gas to diesel, designed, fabricated, and installed new electricial and plumbing system
Tel-Aviv, Israel 1982
8. Installed multiple generators ( from 3.5 kw to 15 kw ) 1979 - 2003
9. Owned a kayak shop and rentals in Carrabelle Florida 2008-2011
10. Built kayaks from scratch. 2010-2012
11. Restoring a Morgen 45' Carrabelle, Florida ( January 2012 to present)